Sunday, July 19, 2009

The New Tent

July 18, 2009 - Day 199

Ken went out in search of a new tent first thing this morning. He bought this one at Walmart; it sleeps six and he thinks it’s a good quality tent. It’s about 2 feet wider and longer than our four-person tent – not as big as I was hoping for, but I feel sorry for Ken; he's trying so hard to find us (me) a tent and I don’t want to complain. Perhaps it will feel big enough once I’m in there going to sleep but if it doesn’t, I’m just going to have to force myself to sleep in it whether it feels big enough or not – and I have Ativan for backup if absolutely necessary.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that thing is huge! Hopefully you are okay in it. I've never been in one quite that big before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe it's an optical illusion because I don't think it's huge. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think maybe the picture does make it look big because it looks like one of the biggest one room tent that I have seen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This tent is looking really wonderful... I bought my tent from Bass Pro Shops... It is a perfect family tent!!

    ReplyDelete