Monday, June 29, 2009

A New Coffee Cup!

June 29, 2009 – Day 180

The "Mother" cup that Christine bought me about 26 years ago is my favourite but it's getting old. I'm afraid it may get broken one of these days, so early in the year I asked each of my kids if they would buy me a new “Mother” or “Mom” cup sometime during the year. That way, if the old one gets broken, I'll have several others to chose from - and I thought it would just be fun to see what each of my kids choose.

I received my first cup today; it was from Christine. Adam brought it back from his weekend visit to Cold Lake this and dropped it off this morning. It’s such a beautiful soft pink, nice and big and I absolutely love the quote on it. I can't wait to have my first cup of coffee from it tomorrow morning! Thank you Christine!

3 comments: