Thursday, June 18, 2009

Family, Food, Fun!

June 14, 2009 – Day 165

A few of us met at Mirama (9431 Jasper Avenue) at 11:30 this morning for Dim Sum. It’s the first time I’ve been there but the food was delicious and the prices were reasonable. From left to right around the circle is: Adam, Michael, Kristy, Darlene, Shayne and Sandy. We all live in Edmonton but Shayne and Sandy live clear across the city, on the south side. Those of us that live on the north side don’t see them often so it was nice to get together again.

3 comments:

  1. Although I do not look like I am smiling, I really had a great time!

    What a neat photo of the fish, one looks like it is glowing...is it a ghost fish?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a great time as well, it was nice to see you in person again. We chat a lot on this blog, but it's nice to see you face to face again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree...it was a lot of fun! Not sure what kind of fish they are Sandy.

    ReplyDelete