Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Downtown Adventures

June 10, 2009 – Day 161

I was snapping away when this random stranger walking by asked me if I wanted him to sit on the statue for a picture. I told him to go ahead if he wanted to. He tried, but was unable to climb the statue so he simply smiled, waved goodbye - and continued on his way. This is totally just a quick snapshot and I know he’s blurry, but he made me smile and I think he makes the picture much more interesting than it would have been otherwise. Gotta love downtown! :-)

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this, I too love it when things just happen! And ya, where else but downtown eh? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have been scared. I'm always suspicious of strangers though, I guess my momma taught me right! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first thing that I thought of was what was that is odd that he would offer to pose! He must of felt like a movie star.

    ReplyDelete