Thursday, June 18, 2009

A Backup

June 15 – Day 166

I’ve been having problems with my computer recently and those problems have gone from bad to worse. Ken and I have each tried a few things to fix it in the past week or so. He knows much more than I do in that department so he’s now trying a reboot of the operating system. I don’t know how long it’ll take or if he’ll be successful. If not, I guess I’ll be buying a new computer but in the meantime, I’m very thankful for my laptop! I find it a little difficult to work without my Wacom tablet and pen and I’m not so great on the laptop keyboard, but hey – I’m not complaining! Things might take me longer to do, but they’ll still get done...important things you know, like keeping up with Project 365!

3 comments:

  1. Well it seems that you know more than me about computers because I do not even know what a Wacom tablet is! I am assuming it is some sort of writing device?

    Thank goodness we have a family that has computer knowledge. Could you imagine how much money we would spend if we didn't?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully it all turns out okay for you. Just another important reminder to back up your stuff. I'm guilty of not doing it enough myself as well though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or how much money we spend because we do?! If I didn't know anything about computers, I'd be a lot richer than I am today! :-)

    Thanks Shayne...Ken is downloading that program now and my fingers are crossed.

    ReplyDelete