Monday, June 22, 2009

Dr. Morley

June 22, 2009 – Day 173

I had an appointment to get a prescription refilled this morning and took my camera along. I asked my doctor if she’d mind if I took a few pictures of her. She was a little shy about it but she was a good sport and allowed me to do so.

Dr. Morley has been my doctor since she started her practice ten years ago. At that time my previous doctor moved her practice to the south side and referred her patients to Dr. Morley. I’m so thankful for the referral - Dr. Morley has been a wonderful doctor right from my very first visit!

I told Dr. Morley about Project 365 and asked if she’d mind if I posted one of the pictures I took of her today; she was a good sport about that as well and said it would be fine.

4 comments:

  1. All the way over on the south side?! Good thing you found another doctor. Otherwise you would have to pack an overnight bag just to visit your Dr! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's right Shayne! lol Actually I'm not a fan of driving so the south side seems like a long ways to drive, especially if I'm sick and have to go see my doctor for a 10-minute visit...an hour drive (there and back) would seem like an eternity. As it is now, my doctor is a 5, maybe 7, minute drive away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome that you don't have to go all the way to the South Side, I do. Today after the drive there, not feeling well, and waiting there for an hour and a half to even get into my scheduled appointment I was a tad bit frustrated! Mind you I'm glad that I did hang in there after the news I learned today. All in all my doctor is worth the drive and the wait, many other doctors most likely wouldn't have picked up on what he has.

    Your doctor looks quite young still, you can tell her that if you'd like! It is a compliment! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes she does look very young!

    I think that it is also a comforting feeling to have your doctor close.

    ReplyDelete