Sunday, March 1, 2009

Workin' Man - New Kit

March 1, 2009 – Day 60

My newest kit, Workin’ Man, was released in the store today. http://store.scrapbook-elements.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=246&products_id=16500

In case you don't visit the store, I'll include my store description for this kit. I wrote: The inspiration for this kit came from my 3-year old grandson Owen. Owen loves tools. He has toy tools to play with but he would much rather play with his daddy’s real tools. Although he isn’t allowed, he does sneak into his daddy’s toolbox once in a while and brings out a real tool – and for those few moments (until he’s caught), he’s in his glory! When his mommy or daddy lovingly refer to Owen as “my baby” or “my little guy”, he quickly corrects them in his little boy accent, “No daddy, no mommy, I’n not a baby, I’n not a little guy – I’n a maaan. I’n a workin’ man!”.

3 comments:

  1. I love this, your kit and the journaling! I went to your site and everytime I go there I get this yearning to be able to scrapbook digitally, one of these years! Hey maybe this summer, I am thinking of taking the whole summer off, no work and no school.... just a thought for now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, what a cute story! I am the same way Darlene...I always want to scrapbook when I go there. It always sounds and looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete