Thursday, March 5, 2009

Aw Shucks

Day 64

Ya, well…who knew it was only going to be spring for ONE day?! I’m glad I took the picture (yesterday) to remember it by! :-) It started snowing sometime late last night and I’m sure it was blizzarding out there all night long! There was a heck of a lot of new snow when we woke up this morning; the snow drifts were the worst - hard to trudge through to get to my bus stop.

This bus was in front of us when we got downtown this morning. It wasn’t pulling away from the curb – it was stuck in the snow bank and going nowhere! It was at my stop so I took a couple pictures before going in to the building where I work.

2 comments:

  1. Great picture, not a pretty sight though! It sure was crazy the amount of snow that got dumped on us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that picture. Sums things up nicely.

    That's it AJ, you aren't allowed to mention the word spring again until it's summer time!

    ReplyDelete