Saturday, March 28, 2009

Marley and Me

March 28, 2009 - Day 87

I took pictures of the homemade mini pizzas I made for our movie night tonight but the movie was so wonderful that the pizza paled in comparison. Ken and I watch movies most Saturday nights and once in a while, we watch a movie that stands out above the rest. That was the case tonight. The movie? Marley and Me. I took this picture of a picture on the internet so this isn’t really “my” picture, but it’s a picture that I took with my camera so I hope it qualifies for my picture of the day. I won’t tell you what the movie is about but I’ll tell you that I cried. Well actually, I sobbed. If you haven’t seen it – you should!

To give credit to the photographer, the original picture is here: http://www.aceshowbiz.com/still/00002102/marley_me01.html#

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to rent this one for sure now! It sounds like it was a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We watched this movie last weekend, and I didn't just drop a few tears....it was almost a full crying session! It was a really great movie and made me apreciate Tucker a little more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great movie if you are have ever owned a dog before.

    ReplyDelete