Sunday, March 8, 2009

Bye For Now

March 8, 2009 - Day 67

This is always the saddest part of the visit for me – when it’s time to say goodbye. With work and school obligations tomorrow, Christine, Ian, Ashley, Hope and Austin had to head back home today. Thankfully Adam, Michael and Kristy were here a while after Christine’s family left and that helped make it less sad for me. I’m also thankful that Christine’s family is only 3 hours away and will likely be back in 2 or 3 months for another fun visit!

3 comments:

  1. Awww, it sure must be tough to see them all go after a fun filled weekend, I absolutely LOVE this picture, you captured the moment so that I too feel sad that they have to leave! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can feel the sadness in the post as well!I hope that you get to see then very soon.

    AJ....I think that we have a very similar clock as you that we got for Christmas. In fact from this angle it looks like the same clock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's cool Sandy - I love the chimes. :-) Grandpa Ross and Marg bought it for us as a housewarming gift when we moved in to this house.

    ReplyDelete