Monday, March 23, 2009

Garbage Day

March 23, 2009 - Day 82

Tomorrow is garbage day; taking the garbage out is my job and I like to do it the night before. Ken and I have never officially discussed whose job it would be to take the garbage out, I just do it. Sometimes Ken says to leave it for him but I’d rather take it out myself in case he forgets; forgetting garbage day is one of my pet peeves.

The city has changed their schedule to pick up once a week again, as if it was spring or something! In a week, we normally only have one bag of garbage and one bag of recycle.

2 comments:

  1. Very little garbage at your house Jewel! When the kids were over they were commenting on how little my garbabe can is, I can't imagine waiting for a bigger bag to fill up here, that would smell up the house in no time at all!
    Thanks, I didn't realize that the city is back to weekly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's not very much! Shayne does the garbage at our house, but I think that we have 1 1/2 to 2 bags every week and 1 bag of recycling. Funny what kind of topics this project is bringing up!!

    ReplyDelete