Monday, August 31, 2009

Supper

August 30, 2009 – Day 242

In case you had any doubt, a year is a long time to commit to take a picture a day, every single day! I’ve felt uninspired and lazy to take my picture for the last few days but we’re on the home stretch now and I really want to see this committment through. At the end of the year, I want to be able to say that I did this, even when it didn’t come easy! And I’m hoping my enthusiasm for this project will return very soon.

Tonight for supper Ken roasted (on the barbeque) the last of the potatoes Marilyn gave us from her garden. They were such a treat. We had scallops with shrimp and garlic bread as well.

3 comments:

  1. Yum! You will do this Jewel, heck you inspire me to keep on going! I look so forward to your pics each and every night when I come to my computer I love to see what you have came up with for that day! You are so right, home stretch for sure and before we know it, this year is going to be done! Heck Sept. alreay tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy, nothing like fresh garden food.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish that I could have commited to this project like you have! I have enjoyed reading each and every one of your posts. Just remember how fasinating it will be when the project is all completed.

    ReplyDelete