Monday, August 10, 2009

Busy Day in The Kitchen

August 10, 2009 – Day 222

In preparation for an upcoming visit of Christine, Ian and their family, I did some cooking and baking today to have on hand in the freezer. I cooked meatballs, prepared two packages of homemade pancake mix and baked banana/chocolate chip muffins and tried a new Rice Krispie cookie recipe my friend Jen gave me a couple months ago. I tasted the cookies at her place one evening and they were delicious.

I’ve taken a picture of my banana/chocolate chip muffins for Project 365 earlier this year so the cookies got the attention today.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, those cookies look delicious! My mouth is watering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great looking picture. You should consider selling some of your pictures as stock photos, they are really good.

    The cookies look good too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Shayne. :-) I might do that one day.

    ReplyDelete