Friday, November 13, 2009

Try Try Again

November 11, 2009 – Day 315

I bought this recumbent exercise bike at Costco several years ago – hoping that it would inspire me to get more exercise. I rode it faithfully at first and off and on again over the years but eventually fell back into the bad habit of not exercising. I got on the bike to go for a “spin” today. The first thing I did was update my personal information in the bike’s electronic database and I was shocked when I saw that my age was at 47 on the bike. That means it’s been at least two years since I’ve rode my bike! It’s no wonder my boys keep offering to buy it off me. :-)

I’m going to try again though!

2 comments:

  1. We have one of these collecting dust as well :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I even put ours right in the living room so I had to walk by it! That didn't work either!

    ReplyDelete