Friday, November 27, 2009

Christmas Party Invitation

November 24, 2009 – Day 328

We received the invitation to the family Christmas party from Shayne and Sandy last week. This is the third party we’ve had: Christine and Ian hosted the first one in 2007, Darlene hosted the second one in 2008, Shayne and Sandy are hosting it this year and I’m hoping to have it at our place next year. It’s always a lot of fun. I’m really looking forward to it but I still have to buy the gifts for the gift exchange though and I don’t have a clue what to pick!

Shayne and Sandy both say they’re not creative but I think they made beautiful invitations!

To protect Shayne and Sandy’s privacy, I’ve blocked some of the info on the invitation for this web version.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent photo shop work blocking out the info. We look forward to seeing everyone soon!

    I know what you mean about getting the gifts, that's often the hardest part about these whole parties. It's hard to try and find something as universal as possible for only $20.

    I just realized I made an error on the invites. December 1st is a Tuesday, not a Monday! Ooops, oh well at least the date of the actual party is correct.

    The invitations were all Sandy's idea so she deserves all the credit for making them look so nice. I'm the one that typed them up though so that's my bad on the date. I think they turned out great as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's going to be a day full of laughter I am sure!

    ReplyDelete