Tuesday, November 3, 2009

New Winter Coats

November 3, 2009 – Day 307

I haven’t had new winter coats for a few years so I splurged this year and bought myself two last Friday. I bought them because I really liked them and there was a decent sale going on (I saved $100) – and those were the only things I was thinking about while I was in the store. I wore one of the coats (the black one) for the first time today and it was only as I was waiting for the bus this morning that I wondered how these coats need to be cleaned. It turns out they BOTH need to be dry cleaned! I’m not crazy about that idea so I guess I’ll hang on to one of my old coats that can still be washed in the machine so I don’t have to spend a small fortune on dry cleaning bills this winter.

4 comments:

  1. I love these coats, where did you get them at? Not that I NEED another coat but who knows... it wouldn't hurt to look! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had never thought of that before... how often do you wash your coats? I rarely wash mine, I guess maybe I should more often though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not very often, maybe twice each/season.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look like very nice coats! Maybe even worth the drycleaning bill!

    ReplyDelete