Friday, March 26, 2010

Pretty Flowers

March 10, 2010 – Day 69

At work this afternoon, my coworker/friend, Apryl, brought her adorable little baby for a visit. I was busy and didn’t get much of a chance to visit while Apryl was in the office but when she was ready to leave, I was just getting off work and she generously offered me a ride home. As we walked to Apryl’s car, we passed Artworks, a unique flower shop downtown – and they had these pretty flowers displayed outside. We were surprised to see the flowers outdoors because it’s still a little chilly out.

We have been fortunate to have had unseasonably warm weather the last few weeks though and seeing these flowers made it feel like spring is right around the corner!

After I took my photos, Apryl and I continued on our way and had a nice visit on our way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment