Friday, March 5, 2010

First BBQ and Way to go Canada!!


February 28, 2010 – Day 59

Our weather has been incredibly warm and spring like for the past week or two. There’s nothing quite like a bar-b-que to celebrate the arrival of spring (I’m hopeful) so Ken and I decided to have our first BBQ of the season tonight.

Ken had just finished watching the Canadian men’s hockey team win the Olympic gold medal game before he barbequed the burgers. I think he was feeling proud and patriotic because he ran upstairs to get a Canadian flag to hold for this picture.

3 comments:

  1. Shayne, I was thinking of you when this game was on, especially during the third period and into OT. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! Jewel have you been to Shayne's site? He's taking a break from blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was an amazing game for sure. Sandy and I went to the movie theater to watch it.

    I'm doing my first BBQ ribs of the year tomorrow, yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete