Friday, March 26, 2010

My Kitchen

March 13, 2010 – Day 72

My new coffee pot is quite a bit narrower than the old one so it just didn’t look right in the same spot. I started moving things around on my countertops to try to find the “right” place for it and that led to a kitchen-cleaning marathon that lasted several hours. I decluttered and thoroughly cleaned some of my upper cupboards and one drawer but it was too much to do all of them in one day.

I love antiques and it has taken me years to find all the things I have displayed on the top of my kitchen cupboards. I know it’s junk to some. I also know it’s clutter but it’s clutter that I love and I don’t know if I’m ready to part with it. My friend Jen and granddaughter Ashley vote “NO WAY” when I’ve mentioned to them that I may get rid of it.

I also like a bit of clutter on my countertops. I wonder what Flylady would have to say about that. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment